Hope ya’ll have a great Tuesday![Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Good Morning! I’m writing this weekly “Tuesday Tidbits” bright and early before I have to nurse Luke and wakeup Ava and get her ready for preschool. [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! It is definitely a happy Tuesday for me, as I’m still celebrating my birthday with my Starbucks birthday reward latte this morning and post-birthday office celebration (see below)! [Read more…]
It’s Tuesday again folks! I know I’m not the only one, but how is it June already?! [Read more…]
Cheers to a successful work trip to New York City!
A cool picture I snapped after one of my meetings. [Read more…]