Hello! Happy Tuesday ya’ll. I missed you last week, but last week was crazy and every day something had to be taken off the “to-do” list. No matter, I am back at it this week![Read more…]
- Should I Wear a Mask During My Job Interview?
- I have been wanting to take the kids to a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest but couldn’t quite figure out the logistics and placating Tommy’s concern about safety (remember, Helicopter Dad), so it was just perfect that we stumbled on one in Annapolis on Sunday!
- The Inescapable Pressure of Being a Woman on Zoom
- I attended my first virtual baby shower for my friend Tammy who lives in California (the same Tammy from my 14th Street Dinner series). It was a really cute shower. The icing on the cake was an electronic gift card for Starbucks I received this morning for attending. 🙂
- Considering how many margaritas I am making as of late, it was crazy that I didn’t own margarita glasses. No more, no more!
Happy Tuesday! Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! We sure did – recap coming at you on Thursday. 🙂 In the meantime, here are some interesting tidbits.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! Who can believe that May will begin on Friday (and it’s also Ava’s birthday)?! Even though the days can seem long, the weeks are still flying by. Hope you and yours are safe and healthy.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! Hope your morning is going smoothly.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday. Hope you’re having a good day so far. 🙂[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday! Hope your weekend was a good one.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday![Read more…]
Hi ya’ll, here we are on – another Monday. How are things going for you? I am going on week number two of working from home full-time, as a result of Covid-19. Here are some things I have learned along the way that have really resonated.[Read more…]