And just like that, it’s Tuesday! Hope your weekend was a good one.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday![Read more…]
Hi ya’ll, here we are on – another Monday. How are things going for you? I am going on week number two of working from home full-time, as a result of Covid-19. Here are some things I have learned along the way that have really resonated.[Read more…]
- What Not to Write in Your Resignation Letter
- Are you St. Patrick’s Day ready?
- We went to Vanish Farmwoods Brewery yesterday for a friend’s birthday celebration. It was wonderful. I loved my sour beer and brisket nachos I ordered, there was a good live band playing music, the weather was gorgeous, and they have a huge playground for kiddos. What is there not to love?
- I’m really hoping we don’t have to cancel our family trip to Lake Tahoe the first week of April due to Coronavirus….
- This Spring Asparagus Risotto looks divine.
Happy Tuesday![Read more…]
With the holiday season basically in full swing, I thought this question was a timely one as office parties and gatherings (official and unofficial) may be popping up left and right over the next two months![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday before Halloween! Or as I like to refer to it:
- Do or die day for the Washington Nationals….
- I’m not sure I agree with this move, seems like a prime audience.
- Where Women Fall Behind at Work
- I worked on a fabulous Friendsgiving Wedding styled photo shoot with some amazing vendors last week. Cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!
5. I’m in need of some cute fall booties...
- I’ve always wanted to become a light packer…
- The language of flowers
- How to negotiate a counter offer with your boss
- Loving this dress
- And here is to you, August. Otherwise known as Luke’s Birthday Month!!! I cannot quite believe that he will be turning 1 in 2 weeks. It is absolutely shocking to me. More on that later. 🙂 One of the things that I really wanted to do post giving birth, was get back into shape at my own speed and capacity. This included getting back into my yoga practice. I have to say I am pretty pleased with my journey so far. I’m building strength, testing my flexibility again, and definitely feel stronger in my upper body. One of the things I knew I needed to work towards again was feeling like I could successfully finish hot power yoga class. I immediately started going to slow flow yoga classes and a hot slow flow yoga classes as soon as my OB gave me permission, but a HOT POWER YOGA CLASS was the goal. I am proud to report that I have gone to a handful of these classes and felt good (and sweaty and like the class kicked my butt!) One of the things that I knew I needed to upgrade was my yoga mat, given how much I knew I would sweat and how active I would be in class. I found this information extremely helpful when deciding which mat to buy. I loved all the in-depth reviews and loved the comparison infographic. I especially loved the importance the researchers put on eco-friendliness in terms of the different yoga mat offerings. I ultimately decided to buy my yoga mat from Lululemon and I’ve been very pleased so far.
- The Best Way to Tell Your Boss You’ll Be Late for Work
- Let me count the reasons why I love DC.
- Stylish swimsuits for nursing moms
- Love this – go Keanu go!
- Yum! I am making this Edamame Dip tomorrow.
Have a great Tuesday!
- 5 Essential Truths to Starting a Business
- So excited to wear this dress on repeat this spring and summer!
- Ladies – How Do You Take Back Credit for An Idea You Had?
- Candle advice that is surprisingly helpful and useful.
- Had a dinner double date with our friends Liz and Ling at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar at Tyson’s Corner this past weekend. I had never heard of Earl’s before, but we really liked their food. Turns out its a Canadian restaurant chain with only a few locations in the U.S. (so far!)