Well, we made it to Thursday guys! Hope your week has been treating you well. I feel like this week flew by. It’s hard to believe that our Labor Day weekend trip to Omaha, Nebraska for our dear friend Meg’s wedding was almost three weeks ago![Read more…]
- 4 Ways to Deal with Work Favoritism – When You Aren’t the Favorite
- Lately I have been using Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo and I love what it is doing to my hair! (Full disclosure they did send me a free bottle to try, but opinions are my own). I feel and have been told my hair looks silkier and fuller. I can’t wait to also try the conditioner.
- As you may have seen on Insta, the fam and I were in Omaha this weekend for my friend Meg’s wedding. Here’s probably my most favorite photo from the whole weekend. Stay tuned for an Omaha recap next week!
- Seasonal Roots just keeps killing it! Now they have a burger bundle you can buy. We sampled it a couple of weeks ago for dinner and it hit the spot in terms of taste, ease, and convenience! If you are interested in signing up for Seasonal Roots deliveries use the code BEEinDC.
- Praying for all those affected by Dorian….
We had a blast driving up to Portland, Maine and the surrounding areas to attend Tommy’s sister, Danielle’s, wedding. It was a lovely wedding and a lovely long weekend (we left last Thursday and returned this past Monday) spending time with family.
Here are some photos, if you’d like to see. [Read more…]
On Saturday, March 25, one of my littles – Christina – tied the knot to the man of her dreams, Aaron! Believe it or not, I had four littles during my sorority days in college and as Christina was my last to say “best wishes” to, it was very heartfelt and exciting.
Below I share the speech I gave to her and Aaron at their reception and some photos of this lovely day. Her twin, Tiffany, also gave a speech alongside me. [Read more…]
Hello! It’s been awhile I, apologize. Lets try and play catch up with a list shall we? [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday night! Hope everyone is well. [Read more…]
Hello! [Read more…]
Ava’s very first airplane ride took place on July 6, when she was 2 months and 5 days old! She, my mom, and I were headed to Atlanta for my brother Marshall’s wedding. [Read more…]
Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all had a good weekend. Tommy and I had a great weekend trip to Dallas first and foremost to see two of our dear friends get married, but it was also a good opportunity to see some of my best friends from college. 🙂 [Read more…]