I’m hoping that I’m not the only one who has partaken in a little retail therapy escapism from COVID-19 over the past many weeks. For me, these purchases have ebbed and flowed and have varied in terms of necessity, things I’ve been wanting, and things to look forward to when it is safe to relax all of the social distancing measures taking place right now. (And don’t include kid purchases).[Read more…]
Hello! Here are some things bringing a smile to my face.[Read more…]
Good morning![Read more…]
- Decided to treat myself and bought this necklace. Nice way to know Ava and Luke are always with me.
- The Surprising Shift in Michelle Obama’s Style.
- Best Gifts to Bring a New Mother.
- I’m getting into the spring spirit! Bought this cute sweater that I plan on wearing repeatedly.
- Some Blue Jacket fun on Saturday evening!