Okay friends, dare I say I may become a Parrot Head? Tommy and I had another great date night at the National Theater (thank you!) where we saw Jimmy Buffet’s Escape to Margaritaville and we both simply loved it. It was really good.[Read more…]
Happy Friday! I’ve got a fun FREE Frugal Friday opportunity for you today! (Is there anything better than that?!) Grab a friend, SO, or colleague to go see Escape to Margaritaville on Wednesday, October 9th![Read more…]
- The Most Popular Trader Joes Food in All 50 States.
- How Target is trying to woo mom and dads. (Spoiler Alert: it’s working for me…)
- Eying these yoga pants.
- Makes sense to me.
- I love that Tommy and I are getting all of these date nights/days in! On Sunday we got massages and tonight we’re seeing Finding Neverland at The National Theater!
Have a great day!
- Cheers to 2019! Hope ya’ll had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve. I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get my 2019 goals and intentions in order – will share them on the blog soon. Would love to know some of the things ya’ll are looking forward to doing as well.
- I have another fun musical giveaway! How would you like to score two tickets to School of Rock at the National Theater on January 17th?! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below this post telling me why you would love to go to this musical and who you would bring with you. Even better if your said friend could either follow me on IG or like my FB page if they don’t already! I will announce the winner on January 7th. Good luck. 🙂