Well, we made it to Thursday guys! Hope your week has been treating you well. I feel like this week flew by. It’s hard to believe that our Labor Day weekend trip to Omaha, Nebraska for our dear friend Meg’s wedding was almost three weeks ago![Read more…]
- 4 Ways to Deal with Work Favoritism – When You Aren’t the Favorite
- Lately I have been using Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo and I love what it is doing to my hair! (Full disclosure they did send me a free bottle to try, but opinions are my own). I feel and have been told my hair looks silkier and fuller. I can’t wait to also try the conditioner.
- As you may have seen on Insta, the fam and I were in Omaha this weekend for my friend Meg’s wedding. Here’s probably my most favorite photo from the whole weekend. Stay tuned for an Omaha recap next week!
- Seasonal Roots just keeps killing it! Now they have a burger bundle you can buy. We sampled it a couple of weeks ago for dinner and it hit the spot in terms of taste, ease, and convenience! If you are interested in signing up for Seasonal Roots deliveries use the code BEEinDC.
- Praying for all those affected by Dorian….
Happy Thursday! Here are some things that are making me smile lately. As always, please feel free to play along in the comments. Would love to hear what is making you happy this month![Read more…]
For those who have read my blog before – it is no secret that travel is one of my passions. I just love jetting off and exploring new and old destinations. I have given this list a lot of thought and trimming it down to just six places in total for domestic and international travel was super tough. You’ll see that a lot of these places have significant meaning. My one rule for this list was that I only chose places where I have never been before. Hopefully I can get cracking on this list in 2013! [Read more…]