We kicked off our Memorial Day weekend with strawberry picking at Wegmeyer Farms (Oatlands location) on Saturday! We went with our friends that live in our neighborhood and it was so much fun. I had been wanting to do this for years but somehow could never get it arranged (too busy with other things, the picking time frame was too short), and here we are. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy cold and rainy Tuesday from DC! If you had Veteran’s Day off yesterday, I hope you enjoyed it. Let’s dive into this week’s Tidbits shall we?!
- Getting excited for our Friendsgiving gathering this Saturday! I put in an order for some delicious pies at Dog Tag Bakery this past weekend. 🙂
- Love this photo I snapped yesterday at the Old Town Alex waterfront.
- I watched Holiday in the Wild yesterday and loved it. Of course, the holiday tilt helped, but I loved the message of the film too. And, hello, it’s also a RomCom.
- Anyone else started fine-tuning their Christmas shopping list of gifts to buy for friends and family?
- I am contemplating buying this tote for work travel and Christmas travel to Sicily. While I’ve read a lot of great reviews, a friend had a negative review of the bag – particularly the strap. If anyone else has any feedback, good or bad, I would really appreciate it!
It’s that time of the month again – for me to reflect on the things that are making me happy. As always, please play along in the comments![Read more…]
Happy Thursday and day after America’s birthday! I must say, even though I am taking today and tomorrow off from work (but probably still checking emails periodically), it does seems weird to me that we had a day off yesterday, but we still have 2 more days until the weekend. [Read more…]
Happy Monday folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Ours was a busy, but fun one! [Read more…]
Hello and Happy Hump Day!
A couple of weekends ago my little family, me, and my dad, who was in town for the weekend visiting, did a quick and easy 45-minute photo shoot around Old Town Alexandria. Tis the time of year to take photos to use for holiday cards and Christmas presents. 🙂 [Read more…]