Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Hope your day is going well so far. Here are a few things I’ve been up to/have been on my mind.[Read more…]
- 6 Home Styling Tips We Learned from Nancy Meyers (Something’s Gotta Give, It’s Complicated)
- Come join me for yoga outside at the Air Force Memorial on Monday, August 10th at noon! Click here to register. Here is your Bee in DC discount code – summer20
- I ordered a couple delicious-smelling candles from Big Yellow Dog, a local business in Alexandria that makes candles in recycled wine bottles. They donate $2 from each candle sold to Casa Chirilagua. Last day to order candles is August 7th! Order form here.
- This sounds delicious and refreshing!
- Seriously thinking about buying Ava and Luke these disposable and educational placemats!
Hello! Here are some of the things bringing a smile to my face these days.[Read more…]
- I love this idea.
- Here are some of my Home Refresh/ Wish List items for the new year – get a chandelier for our dining room (love this one and this one), new island chairs, frame some photos to hang on the walls.
- Fresh lemons for sale in Sicily.
- It took me awhile to get into One Day in December on Audible, but now I’m simply hooked. (Good thing to, because it seems like I may have been the ONLY person who wasn’t raving about this book last year.)
- We’re already planning our next family adventure – to Lake Tahoe in April! We have never been, so we welcome any tips – restaurants, things to do, things to do with kids, etc.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Tuesday! [Read more…]