Hi ya’ll! Today I wanted to share a recap of my Nashville trip I took with my two best friends from college this past weekend. I had never been to Nashville before and it had always been a city on my radar to travel to. So glad I finally visited Music City.[Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!