- I suppose it’s my turn to be sick. I haven’t been feeling well since last Friday and yesterday was probably the worst I felt. I have a doctor’s appointment later this afternoon where I’ll hopefully get prescribed some stronger meds to kick this nasty cough and congestion out for good. Side note: I pride myself in the fact that I rarely get sick sick, so when I do get sick, I mark it in my calendar. Guess when I was sick last? February 2018!
- Please send thoughts and prayers that I feel better before my GALS NASHVILLE trip this weekend and that no one in my family gets this nasty bug. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Trying to decide how I feel about this: stop calling Asian women adorable.
- I bought this mascara from Beautycounter and I must say I am loving it.
- We took some professional photos amongst the Cherry Blossoms this past weekend (something that has been on my bucket list for a long time)! We got a few sneak peaks yesterday from the photographer. Love them and cannot wait to see the rest!
Last Saturday my little family and I ventured to the Blossom Kite Festival on the National Mall. This is an annual, cool & family-friendly, and free event that is part of the whole Cherry Blossom Festival celebration. For one reason or another, I hadn’t been able to make it to previous kite festivals, but am so glad we did this year! Everyone had a blast.[Read more…]
It’s that time of year again! The Cherry Blossoms are in full bloom, D.C. is crowded with tourists and allergies are the death of many of us. 🙂
You may remember that one of the things I was excited about come Spring was taking Ava to see the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin. Well, my mom, Ava, and I did just that for a few hours today. [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday everyone! For those of us in the DC area, temperatures are supposed to hit the 70s today. Whoop! I think this is a good segue into my “spring to do list” that I’m excited about. 🙂 [Read more…]