- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Happy Monday folks! Hope you are feeling refreshed and reenergized after a weekend away (hopefully) from the hustle and bustle of work. I am fresh off a week-long work visit in Tucson and a weekend in LA celebrating my dear friend’s baby shower for her first baby – a girl – due in October!
Even though Ava is 2-years-old so it has been a minute since I last breastfed, the same conversations around breastfeeding seem timeless. [Read more…]
Morning! Hope your Thursday is off to a wonderful start. 🙂
In keeping with my co-hosting Tiffany’s baby shower in Connecticut this past weekend, I wanted to share a small personal gift I put together for her. [Read more…]