Happy Monday! Hoping you had a wonderful weekend and a great yesterday celebrating the fathers and father-figures in your life. Our weekend was pretty jam-packed, so I thought it would be fun to share a weekend recap with you today – since I haven’t done one in awhile. [Read more…]
It’s Tuesday! [Read more…]
This year’s Thanksgiving was spent in Maine, guy! [Read more…]
1) I fear we’ve come to the “insomnia” or lack of sleep portion of my pregnancy. For the past several days (that I can remember), no matter what time I go to bed I automatically get up at 4am and cannot get back to sleep. My waking up can be triggered by a few things – having to go to the bathroom, a text or email alert going off on either Tommy or my phones, Violet moving and her collar making noise, or Tommy just shifting positions. [Read more…]
1) As you may remember, I had to go to Boston straight from NYC on Sunday for my big fundraising dinner the following night. Here is what one of our dining room tables looked like: [Read more…]
1) I think we found Tommy’s Halloween costume! [Read more…]
1) First and foremost, I apologize for not writing yesterday. I had every intention to, but the work day just got away from me, particularly because I was in Boston for a big fundraising dinner and several donor meetings. So apologies! [Read more…]
Thoughts and prayers go out to the victims friends and families in the mass shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. Like many others I watched in horror and sadness at all of the unfolding news coverage on TV.
1) I treated my friend Liz to a belated 30th birthday dinner at Seasons 52. Of course it was delicious! The icing on the cake? Complimentary glasses of champagne for a birthday toast! For more information on Season’s 52 go here. [Read more…]
As you already know, last Saturday was Tommy’s birthday, but as luck would have it scheduling conflicts have turned his special day into a special week – not that anyone is complaining! [Read more…]
I have had a couple of days to process all that has happened in Oklahoma and the surrounding areas due to devastating tornadoes. It still makes my eyes water when I see footage of all the tornadoes destruction especially in Moore. I can’t imagine what those children, teachers, and parents went through during the tornado and in the aftermath of the tornado. My thoughts and prayers are with all those who were affected. On a positive note, I find it incredibly uplifting to see all the support (emotional and financial) that has come to these people and towns from individuals and corporations.
I found myself in Beantown again earlier this week for work. I figured why not mix a little work with pleasure and was able to see my friend Lisa from college, for dinner on Monday night and again for a quick lunch on Tuesday before I headed to the airport. [Read more…]