Hello! Anyone else can’t believe it’s already Thursday? I feel like this week just flew by – and before it passes me by I wanted to share a few photos of what our Father’s Day looked like. I hope you and yours had a wonderful weekend celebrating the dads or dad-figures in your life![Read more…]
- Should I Wear a Mask During My Job Interview?
- I have been wanting to take the kids to a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest but couldn’t quite figure out the logistics and placating Tommy’s concern about safety (remember, Helicopter Dad), so it was just perfect that we stumbled on one in Annapolis on Sunday!
- The Inescapable Pressure of Being a Woman on Zoom
- I attended my first virtual baby shower for my friend Tammy who lives in California (the same Tammy from my 14th Street Dinner series). It was a really cute shower. The icing on the cake was an electronic gift card for Starbucks I received this morning for attending. 🙂
- Considering how many margaritas I am making as of late, it was crazy that I didn’t own margarita glasses. No more, no more!
Happy Thursday! Anyone else feel like this week just flew by? Here are some of the things that are making me smile. As always, please feel to play along in the comments. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! For those of you that had yesterday off, hope it was a good one.
I was fortunate to have the day off (as was Tommy). In celebration of a 3-day weekend and Columbus Day, my good friend Christina came to visit from Dallas. We crammed a lot into our weekend, but also had quality movie-watching (we watched Father of the Bride 2 – Saturday afternoon- and Sex and the City 2 – Sunday night) and girl talk time. Here are some of the highlights!
1) When she arrived around noon on Saturday, I took her to the new Sweet Green at the Yards (she had never been to one!) and then we toured the new, snazzy Vida Fitness Center that just opened right next to Sweet Green. Both locales were amazing – I have always been a fan of Sweet Green and Christina loved the salad she got. I also cannot wait to start working out at this gym! [Read more…]
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th and enjoyed a long weekend! This particular long weekend felt a little too short to me – I could have easily taken another day to relax and hangout. 🙂 I guess that is the sign of a really good weekend. And this weekend was indeed a really good weekend. It was the perfect balance of staying busy and relaxing. [Read more…]
Here are some photos of Tommy’s birthday weekend.
Even though his birthday was on Sunday, Tommy decided he wanted to do most of the celebrating on Saturday (which ended up working out so well later on as the weekend progressed). [Read more…]
Hello friends and happy Monday!
Most of this weekend was all about life in Chesapeake Beach. 🙂 [Read more…]
Our Saturday started off early. Tommy, a couple of friends of ours, and I were at our condo at 7:00am to finish painting our condo. (We are renting it – renter moves in May 9th! – and have been in the process of getting it “move-in ready” for said renter). [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! [Read more…]