Happy Monday ya’ll! Today is Tommy and my 8-year wedding anniversary![Read more…]
As you may have read earlier this week, Tommy, Ava, and I loved going to Jack’s Pumpkin Glow again this year. It definitely put us in the Halloween spirit!
We loved it so much, I wanted to give a special person 4 FREE tickets to see this awesome experience (CONGRATS Danielle!!) AND today I’m offering a special promotional discount to all Bee in DC readers! Enter BEEGLOWDC for 20% off regular adult and kid tickets here. (This does exclude anytime tickets).
Make sure to tag me either on Facebook @beeindc or Instagram at beeindcblog if you go!
- My Fall Wardrobe Inspiration
- Have you ever heard of Birdies shoes? Katie wore a pair in NYC and my eyes were immediately drawn to the stylish and comfy flats (she let me try them on). Ya’ll know I live in flats, so I promptly bought a pair last night with the promo code she gave me. I’ll let you know what I think of them!
- Gorgeous flowers
- We’re heading to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for the upcoming long weekend. We have never been here before, but it’s always a local beach trip I’ve wanted to take. If you have any restaurant or kid-friendly activity suggestions, please leave them in the comments!
- I’m still holding out hope for my Nats to advance tomorrow night. We can do it! #stayinthefight
We are in full teething mode over here, so today’s Frugal Friday post is devoted to this.
As to be expected Katie and I had a blast on our trip to New York City this past weekend. Truth be told, we planned this trip around eating, but who can blame us?! Here are the highlights of where we ate.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! I’m on the train heading back home after a wonderful NYC trip with my sweet friend Katie. Look out for a recap later this week of where we wined and dined![Read more…]
Hello! I’m getting super excited for my NYC trip Part 2 with my friend Katie this weekend![Read more…]
- Don’t forget to enter my Escape To Margaritaville Giveaway!!!
- Women Won’t Achieve True Power Until We Start Talking Frankly About Money
- 9 Things a Woman Couldn’t Do in 1971 in America
- I bought this dress over the weekend – and promptly bought 2 more in different prints.
- We had a lovely celebration in honor of Tommy’s mom yesterday in Portland. (She passed away in early-July).