Hello! Today is my birthday (37!) and I have some very fun plans on the books. Recap coming next week![Read more…]
- Should I Wear a Mask During My Job Interview?
- I have been wanting to take the kids to a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest but couldn’t quite figure out the logistics and placating Tommy’s concern about safety (remember, Helicopter Dad), so it was just perfect that we stumbled on one in Annapolis on Sunday!
- The Inescapable Pressure of Being a Woman on Zoom
- I attended my first virtual baby shower for my friend Tammy who lives in California (the same Tammy from my 14th Street Dinner series). It was a really cute shower. The icing on the cake was an electronic gift card for Starbucks I received this morning for attending. 🙂
- Considering how many margaritas I am making as of late, it was crazy that I didn’t own margarita glasses. No more, no more!
If yesterday was any indication folks, I think we’re in for a hot summer! Which for me, means hair up in a knot or bun with a headband.[Read more…]
Today’s guest blog post is from Anya Willis and she shares some awesome ways to keep you family fit now and in the future![Read more…]
This week’s Tuesday Tidbit roundup is going to be light, airy, and summery – because I need all of these things in my life right now – and I know you do too.[Read more…]
We kicked off our Memorial Day weekend with strawberry picking at Wegmeyer Farms (Oatlands location) on Saturday! We went with our friends that live in our neighborhood and it was so much fun. I had been wanting to do this for years but somehow could never get it arranged (too busy with other things, the picking time frame was too short), and here we are. 🙂[Read more…]
One of the things that has been on my heart and in my head these days is wondering if/when my daughter Ava will go back to preschool before she starts Kindergarten in September. For the obvious reasons of wanting Ava to go back to school (seeing her teachers and friends), I am a sentimental schmuck of a mom and really want to see Ava “graduate” to Kindergarten! Our preschool puts on a special program for graduating pre-Kers and that is something that I have been (bitter) sweetly looking forward to.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! We sure did – recap coming at you on Thursday. 🙂 In the meantime, here are some interesting tidbits.[Read more…]
Anyone else need an affordable pair of leggings to turn to in the time of COVID-19? Don’t get me wrong, I love Lulu leggings but sometimes spending around $100 for a pair gets old.[Read more…]