Annnd just like that, it’s Tuesday! Hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween tomorrow – we certainly are. 🙂 [Read more…]
Good Morning! I’m writing this weekly “Tuesday Tidbits” bright and early before I have to nurse Luke and wakeup Ava and get her ready for preschool. [Read more…]
Good morning! Hope those who had Columbus Day off yesterday enjoyed themselves. Tommy and Ava had it off, so it was another day of family fun for our crew. 🙂 [Read more…]
And we’re back at it with Tuesday Tidbits! [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday Folks! Apologies, as it has been FOREVER (it feels like it anyway) since I’ve posted. Definitely not intentional, but there was unexpected backend work that needed to be done on my blog that took a bit longer than originally thought. But I’m back now. 🙂 [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday ya’ll!
- Kind of sad, not gonna lie. I remember when there were a ton of cheap HHs (happy hours) in the city.
- I had a work retreat at Kent Manor Inn on the Eastern Shore last week.
- Listen to your Graduation Playlist. (The biggest hits from the year you graduated).
- I’m starting to think of things to pack in my Hospital Go Bag for Luke. Any suggestions?
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the general public this Friday – this is one of the items I’m eyeing.
Hope you have a great day!