Good morning![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday, ya’ll![Read more…]
- Best Rehearsal Dinner Dresses
- Very interesting Thing Instagram is Testing (hiding likes on posts)
- 11 Things in Your Kitchen You Need to Throw Away Now
- I just couldn’t not include this photo in today’s Tidbits.
- Most Expensive Cities for Business Travel
- This soup looks delicious.
- Love this elegant, simple and functional tote from Everlane.
- We’re hosting a small BBQ this weekend for neighbors and I think these Grilled Salmon Kebabs just might be on the menu…
- In honor of National Picnic Day
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
And just like that it’s Tuesday again. Still trying to shake off this lingering cough, but feeling SO much better than I did this time last week.[Read more…]
- I suppose it’s my turn to be sick. I haven’t been feeling well since last Friday and yesterday was probably the worst I felt. I have a doctor’s appointment later this afternoon where I’ll hopefully get prescribed some stronger meds to kick this nasty cough and congestion out for good. Side note: I pride myself in the fact that I rarely get sick sick, so when I do get sick, I mark it in my calendar. Guess when I was sick last? February 2018!
- Please send thoughts and prayers that I feel better before my GALS NASHVILLE trip this weekend and that no one in my family gets this nasty bug. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Trying to decide how I feel about this: stop calling Asian women adorable.
- I bought this mascara from Beautycounter and I must say I am loving it.
- We took some professional photos amongst the Cherry Blossoms this past weekend (something that has been on my bucket list for a long time)! We got a few sneak peaks yesterday from the photographer. Love them and cannot wait to see the rest!
- 5 Essential Truths to Starting a Business
- So excited to wear this dress on repeat this spring and summer!
- Ladies – How Do You Take Back Credit for An Idea You Had?
- Candle advice that is surprisingly helpful and useful.
- Had a dinner double date with our friends Liz and Ling at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar at Tyson’s Corner this past weekend. I had never heard of Earl’s before, but we really liked their food. Turns out its a Canadian restaurant chain with only a few locations in the U.S. (so far!)
- I think Ava needs one of these.
- I found this “sorry” article one of the most fascinating things I’ve read recently. I know I do this more often than not and now I’m going to catch myself when I’m about to utter this word.
- So yes, Tommy and I are about 9 years behind from when the TV show, The Office, last aired in 2013 (minus syndication), but we have settled into a new, fun evening routine that I look forward to every day – once the kiddos are in bed, we’ll each have a glass of wine and watch a couple episodes of The Office together. We are currently more than halfway through Season 3. It’s the little things ya’ll.
- If the weather holds this coming weekend, I would love to take the kids to the Blossom Kite Festival on Saturday. Will we see any of you there?!
- We’ve become fans of Nook, another indoor play area with a couple locations around town (Mosaic District and Ballston).
- Decided to treat myself and bought this necklace. Nice way to know Ava and Luke are always with me.
- The Surprising Shift in Michelle Obama’s Style.
- Best Gifts to Bring a New Mother.
- I’m getting into the spring spirit! Bought this cute sweater that I plan on wearing repeatedly.
- Some Blue Jacket fun on Saturday evening!