Happy Tuesday! For this week’s tidbits, I thought it would be fun to share some fall pieces that I am eyeing for my closet.[Read more…]
And just like that we have an elementary-school-aged kiddo. Where oh where did time go?
Ava’s first day may not be what we had always pictured it, but it’s a very special and momentous day nonetheless, bringing emotions of pride, love, and some sadness.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Hope your day is going well so far. Here are a few things I’ve been up to/have been on my mind.[Read more…]
- Nothing says Taco Tuesday like these guys.
- I still can’t stop looking at this flower arrangement I made during a virtual learning class with Helen Olivia Flowers.
- I enjoyed perusing through this print shop.
- This would look great on my backyard patio.
- Ava and her friend had a sweet visit from their new Principal this afternoon in our backyard. (Stay tuned for a school update for Ava on the blog next week).
- 6 Home Styling Tips We Learned from Nancy Meyers (Something’s Gotta Give, It’s Complicated)
- Come join me for yoga outside at the Air Force Memorial on Monday, August 10th at noon! Click here to register. Here is your Bee in DC discount code – summer20
- I ordered a couple delicious-smelling candles from Big Yellow Dog, a local business in Alexandria that makes candles in recycled wine bottles. They donate $2 from each candle sold to Casa Chirilagua. Last day to order candles is August 7th! Order form here.
- This sounds delicious and refreshing!
- Seriously thinking about buying Ava and Luke these disposable and educational placemats!
- Dear Women – Bet on Yourself
- I’m on a homemade avocado toast kick lately.
- So we had to buy this last weekend since Luke decided to climb out of his crib during nap time.
- Anyone else grow up (and adore) these books? How did I miss the memo that an updated series was coming out on Netflix?! P.S. I watched the whole series in 3 days.
- Hop over to my IG here for a big announcement!
Hello! Hope you and yours had a wonderful July 4th weekend.
Here is what we were up to:[Read more…]