Hello! Hope ya’ll have been well. The entire fam was hit with the flu yesterday and we are all slowly getting back to 100%…[Read more…]
When you all take a vacation, domestically and/or internationally, how do you choose to see as much as you can that destination in the short time you have?[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! Today I’m sharing some snapshots from Sicily (and Rome).[Read more…]
- I love this idea.
- Here are some of my Home Refresh/ Wish List items for the new year – get a chandelier for our dining room (love this one and this one), new island chairs, frame some photos to hang on the walls.
- Fresh lemons for sale in Sicily.
- It took me awhile to get into One Day in December on Audible, but now I’m simply hooked. (Good thing to, because it seems like I may have been the ONLY person who wasn’t raving about this book last year.)
- We’re already planning our next family adventure – to Lake Tahoe in April! We have never been, so we welcome any tips – restaurants, things to do, things to do with kids, etc.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Hope you are having a great week so far. This Tuesday Tidbits will be the last of 2019 for me. My clan and I head to Sicily this Friday so I’ll be taking the rest of December to hang out with my family and eat all the pasta and drink all the wine I can. 🙂 Looking forward to continuing this fun series in the new year![Read more…]
- This cape scarf looks perfect and so comfy for airplane travel.
- Luke says “Happy Fall”!
- We’ll be heading to Sicily, Italy for Christmas so naturally I’m already thinking of everything I have to pack for the kiddos and myself. Another thing on my mind – how to handle “Santa”. We’ll be staying in an Airbnb so we can definitely do the whole milk and cookies thing, I’m talking about the present thing. Ava is 4.5 years old so at the prime age where the magic of Santa is everything and the concept of Christmas presents is at its utmost peak. I think I have settled on packing several small wrapped presents (like this) for her to open on actual Christmas day and then will have her big Santa gift and maybe some other presents ready to open either before we leave on our trip or after we come back. (Luke being 16 months is in happy oblivion, so emulate what I do with Ava for him). Any advice or thoughts on this?
- How to Help a Child After a Bad Day
- This dress would be so versatile.
Well, we saw and we conquered Rehoboth Beach a couple of weekends ago over Columbus Day weekend! Since Rehoboth is pretty close to D.C. – it’s on the Delaware shore, about a 2.5 hour drive from D.C. – it’s a no-brainer for a road trip with or without kids. It has always been on my travel bucket list, so it felt good to check this guy off![Read more…]
Up until my New York City trip with my friend Katie earlier this month, my answer would have been no – I had never been to a psychic nor had any desire to go to one. I have several friends that love going to them for fun and while it sounded like a cool experience, it never interested me enough to actually go see one. (I did accompany my mom to see one on the Atlantic City boardwalk several years ago, but I didn’t actively participate).[Read more…]
- My Fall Wardrobe Inspiration
- Have you ever heard of Birdies shoes? Katie wore a pair in NYC and my eyes were immediately drawn to the stylish and comfy flats (she let me try them on). Ya’ll know I live in flats, so I promptly bought a pair last night with the promo code she gave me. I’ll let you know what I think of them!
- Gorgeous flowers
- We’re heading to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for the upcoming long weekend. We have never been here before, but it’s always a local beach trip I’ve wanted to take. If you have any restaurant or kid-friendly activity suggestions, please leave them in the comments!
- I’m still holding out hope for my Nats to advance tomorrow night. We can do it! #stayinthefight