Happy Thursday night, ya’ll. Hope you’re having a good week so far. My work week in Tucson is flying by. Pretty soon I’ll be back home with my sweet family and I cannot wait. Let’s dive into this month’s “Things That Make Me Happy”. As always, please feel free to play along in the ‘Comments’ section![Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Hope your short work week is going well. What did you all do for MLK weekend? My little family and I rented a cabin in the Shenandoah Valley and it was the perfect little weekend getaway. You may remember we did this in 2017 over the same weekend, and I told Tommy I wouldn’t be opposed to making renting a cabin somewhere local an annual MLK weekend tradition. 🙂[Read more…]
And it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday, ya’ll![Read more…]
Happy Friday ya’ll! Hope you all have been able to slowly ease into January and are slowly starting to get your bearings after all the holiday hoopla. I know I am!
I wanted to share a photo recap of our Christmas that we spent with my brother, my sister-in-law, and my two nephews. A lot of fun was had![Read more…]
- Cheers to 2019! Hope ya’ll had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve. I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get my 2019 goals and intentions in order – will share them on the blog soon. Would love to know some of the things ya’ll are looking forward to doing as well.
- I have another fun musical giveaway! How would you like to score two tickets to School of Rock at the National Theater on January 17th?! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below this post telling me why you would love to go to this musical and who you would bring with you. Even better if your said friend could either follow me on IG or like my FB page if they don’t already! I will announce the winner on January 7th. Good luck. 🙂
What are your plans for Christmas?[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! [Read more…]
It’s Tuesday! [Read more…]