It’s that time of the month again – for me to reflect on the things that are making me happy. As always, please play along in the comments![Read more…]
Hope ya’ll have a great Tuesday![Read more…]
Hello from Tucson again! I’ll be in Arizona until Tuesday. Here are a few fun things I wanted to share as you get into your weekend – including tickets to an advanced screening of a new NBC TV series and a movie starring Kiera Knightly![Read more…]
Time for this month’s things that are making me happy! As always, please join along in the “Comments”! Have a wonderful day. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! For those of you that had President’s Day off, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. We had a blast with the kiddos and had ourselves a little fun in Bethesda yesterday. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]
Happy Thursday night, ya’ll. Hope you’re having a good week so far. My work week in Tucson is flying by. Pretty soon I’ll be back home with my sweet family and I cannot wait. Let’s dive into this month’s “Things That Make Me Happy”. As always, please feel free to play along in the ‘Comments’ section![Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Hope your short work week is going well. What did you all do for MLK weekend? My little family and I rented a cabin in the Shenandoah Valley and it was the perfect little weekend getaway. You may remember we did this in 2017 over the same weekend, and I told Tommy I wouldn’t be opposed to making renting a cabin somewhere local an annual MLK weekend tradition. 🙂[Read more…]