Hello and Happy “Things That Make Me Happy” Thursday! As always, feel free to play along in the comments and tell me what is making you happy these days. [Read more…]
Good Morning! I’m writing this weekly “Tuesday Tidbits” bright and early before I have to nurse Luke and wakeup Ava and get her ready for preschool. [Read more…]
Tommy and I were fortunate enough to sneak away for a short, but amazing stay at the Mandarin Oriental hotel last weekend for a Babymoon before little Luke arrives. Our good friend Christina generously offered to watch Ava and Violet beginning Saturday afternoon through Sunday at noon so Tommy and I could get a little R&R time. And R&R time we got! [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday Folks! Apologies, as it has been FOREVER (it feels like it anyway) since I’ve posted. Definitely not intentional, but there was unexpected backend work that needed to be done on my blog that took a bit longer than originally thought. But I’m back now. 🙂 [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday ya’ll!
- Kind of sad, not gonna lie. I remember when there were a ton of cheap HHs (happy hours) in the city.
- I had a work retreat at Kent Manor Inn on the Eastern Shore last week.
- Listen to your Graduation Playlist. (The biggest hits from the year you graduated).
- I’m starting to think of things to pack in my Hospital Go Bag for Luke. Any suggestions?
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the general public this Friday – this is one of the items I’m eyeing.
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Tuesday morning! Hope you all have a great day. [Read more…]
Happy Hot Monday folks!
Hope you all had a good weekend. I sure did, as I spent my weekend in Dallas celebrating a dear friend’s daughter-to-be come this October by co-hosting her baby shower, eating lots of good food, and seeing friends and family! [Read more…]