Happy Tuesday folks! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Happy Friday ya’ll! Hope you all have been able to slowly ease into January and are slowly starting to get your bearings after all the holiday hoopla. I know I am!
I wanted to share a photo recap of our Christmas that we spent with my brother, my sister-in-law, and my two nephews. A lot of fun was had![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday Folks! Apologies, as it has been FOREVER (it feels like it anyway) since I’ve posted. Definitely not intentional, but there was unexpected backend work that needed to be done on my blog that took a bit longer than originally thought. But I’m back now. 🙂 [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday morning! Hope you all have a great day. [Read more…]
Earlier this month, Tommy, Ava, and I took a long weekend trip to Asheville, NC with another family – a former work colleague of mine, Kathryn, her husband Matt, and their daughter Addie. Ava and Addie are only 2 weeks apart and are great friends. It was the first time either family had been to Asheville (and with toddlers) so we were excited to see what this great city had to offer, but we managed expectations on all that we would be able to do with toddlers in tow. [Read more…]
By this time tomorrow, Tommy, Ava, and I will be on the road to Asheville, North Carolina! We’re heading that way with another family – our friends Matt, Kathryn, and their little girl, Addie, for a long weekend. Neither of us have been to Asheville and we’re all so excited to see why countless people rave about it. [Read more…]
After we had our last meal with Katie, Jon, and James at our hotel in Disneyland on Wednesday morning, we loaded up our car and headed to Universal Studios for a few hours. Big thanks to my Aunt Rose for giving us complimentary tickets to the park! Note: It was about an hour drive to Universal from Disneyland. Not too bad. (Disneyland recap here.) [Read more…]