And just like that it’s Tuesday again – and the last week in July. Yikes! Here is your weekly Tidbits:[Read more…]
Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful week last week. We sure did! One thing is for sure, the fam and I ate VERY well last week when we were visiting family in Maine. 🙂
Here is a roundup of all the yummy places we chowed down at.[Read more…]
Happy Humpy Day everyone!
A couple of weeks ago, I took a quick work trip to Boise, Idaho. I will be honest with you – before this work trip, I had never been to Boise, nor did I have any desire to go to Boise. However, I will say I was pleasantly surprised with what (very little) I was able to see and experience outside working hours.[Read more…]
Hope ya’ll have a great Tuesday![Read more…]
Hello from Tucson again! I’ll be in Arizona until Tuesday. Here are a few fun things I wanted to share as you get into your weekend – including tickets to an advanced screening of a new NBC TV series and a movie starring Kiera Knightly![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]
- As this post goes “live”, I am in the air on my way to Arizona for a work trip. It is my first time away from Luke and the first time Tommy will be on his “own” with the kiddos for longer than a day. Wish us ALL luck please! 🙂
- I have always thought these nursing rooms at airports were amazing, but especially now as a traveling-breastfeeding mom. Both airports that I will be going to on this trip heading to Tucson have these rooms (Dallas Fortworth and Tucson). YES!
- Bought these knives for Ava to help cook with Tommy and/or me in the kitchen.
- Excited to be heading to Nashville for a gals trip in April!
- We loved having Aunt Christy come visit us this weekend!
Happy Friday ya’ll! Hope you all have been able to slowly ease into January and are slowly starting to get your bearings after all the holiday hoopla. I know I am!
I wanted to share a photo recap of our Christmas that we spent with my brother, my sister-in-law, and my two nephews. A lot of fun was had![Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! [Read more…]