Hello! Hope you’re week is going wonderfully. Here are some things that are bringing a smile to my face this month. As always, please play along in the Comments. 🙂[Read more…]
- Nothing says Taco Tuesday like these guys.
- I still can’t stop looking at this flower arrangement I made during a virtual learning class with Helen Olivia Flowers.
- I enjoyed perusing through this print shop.
- This would look great on my backyard patio.
- Ava and her friend had a sweet visit from their new Principal this afternoon in our backyard. (Stay tuned for a school update for Ava on the blog next week).
Last week at the beach in the Outer Banks was exactly what we needed ya’ll. We were able to get a much needed change of scenery and had fun alternating between the beach and pool (our beach house had a pool) daily. While we cooked most of our meals, we did order take-away for dinner twice from Sonny’s Restaurant and Sandbar and Grill, and Tommy was able to ride a jet-ski for a bit one day.
Here are some photos if you would like to see![Read more…]
- 6 Home Styling Tips We Learned from Nancy Meyers (Something’s Gotta Give, It’s Complicated)
- Come join me for yoga outside at the Air Force Memorial on Monday, August 10th at noon! Click here to register. Here is your Bee in DC discount code – summer20
- I ordered a couple delicious-smelling candles from Big Yellow Dog, a local business in Alexandria that makes candles in recycled wine bottles. They donate $2 from each candle sold to Casa Chirilagua. Last day to order candles is August 7th! Order form here.
- This sounds delicious and refreshing!
- Seriously thinking about buying Ava and Luke these disposable and educational placemats!
Happy Friday ya’ll! And man, if you are in the DC-area, it is hot and steamy today! If you or anyone you know is planning on spending any time outside, please hydrate.[Read more…]
A week from Saturday my family and I will be heading to the Outer Banks for a beach vacation – and to say that we are getting excited is an understatement! It will be so nice to have a change of scenery, be by the ocean, and hanging out by the pool.[Read more…]
- Dear Women – Bet on Yourself
- I’m on a homemade avocado toast kick lately.
- So we had to buy this last weekend since Luke decided to climb out of his crib during nap time.
- Anyone else grow up (and adore) these books? How did I miss the memo that an updated series was coming out on Netflix?! P.S. I watched the whole series in 3 days.
- Hop over to my IG here for a big announcement!
Let’s see where is the Comeau family on this COVID-19 journey? Ava and Luke’s last day at daycare before it closed was March 13 (my last day at work was the day before), so we are coming on 4 months of this new normal.[Read more…]
Hello! Hope you and yours had a wonderful July 4th weekend.
Here is what we were up to:[Read more…]
We recently started doing a weekly chore board of activities for Ava. If/when she completes all her tasks she gets an allowance (of $5). Perhaps she is slowly starting to understand the value of a dollar, but she was incredibly patient to add two weeks of savings up because she has been wanting a magnifying glass for forever! And she got one last week. 🙂[Read more…]