Last Saturday my little family and I ventured to the Blossom Kite Festival on the National Mall. This is an annual, cool & family-friendly, and free event that is part of the whole Cherry Blossom Festival celebration. For one reason or another, I hadn’t been able to make it to previous kite festivals, but am so glad we did this year! Everyone had a blast.[Read more…]
- 5 Essential Truths to Starting a Business
- So excited to wear this dress on repeat this spring and summer!
- Ladies – How Do You Take Back Credit for An Idea You Had?
- Candle advice that is surprisingly helpful and useful.
- Had a dinner double date with our friends Liz and Ling at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar at Tyson’s Corner this past weekend. I had never heard of Earl’s before, but we really liked their food. Turns out its a Canadian restaurant chain with only a few locations in the U.S. (so far!)
Happy Monday ya’ll!
I hope those in the DMV-area enjoyed the beautiful Spring-esque weather (especially on Saturday!) this weekend. Speaking of spring-like weather, Tommy and I took the day off last Thursday so we could go to the Washington Nationals Season Home Opener and we were blessed with amazing baseball weather, which was a huge bonus.[Read more…]
It’s that time of the month again – for me to reflect on the things that are making me happy. As always, please play along in the comments![Read more…]
Last Saturday evening Tommy and I had a great double date with our friends Kathryn and Matt. Both of our daughters, Ava and Addie, now go to the same preschool and their preschool offers a monthly “Parents Night Out”. For $30 (per kid), you can drop your kiddo off at the preschool on the chosen Saturday from 4:30pm – 8:30pm and be assured that they will get fed and be taken care of for those said hours. It’s a dream![Read more…]
- Decided to treat myself and bought this necklace. Nice way to know Ava and Luke are always with me.
- The Surprising Shift in Michelle Obama’s Style.
- Best Gifts to Bring a New Mother.
- I’m getting into the spring spirit! Bought this cute sweater that I plan on wearing repeatedly.
- Some Blue Jacket fun on Saturday evening!
Time for this month’s things that are making me happy! As always, please join along in the “Comments”! Have a wonderful day. 🙂[Read more…]
- The Most Popular Trader Joes Food in All 50 States.
- How Target is trying to woo mom and dads. (Spoiler Alert: it’s working for me…)
- Eying these yoga pants.
- Makes sense to me.
- I love that Tommy and I are getting all of these date nights/days in! On Sunday we got massages and tonight we’re seeing Finding Neverland at The National Theater!
Have a great day!