As to be expected Katie and I had a blast on our trip to New York City this past weekend. Truth be told, we planned this trip around eating, but who can blame us?! Here are the highlights of where we ate.[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! I’m on the train heading back home after a wonderful NYC trip with my sweet friend Katie. Look out for a recap later this week of where we wined and dined![Read more…]
Happy First Day of Fall! Can you believe it – it’s officially fall now. This is my favorite season so I plan to enjoy it before it quickly becomes winter in a couple of months. 🙂
While I can’t wait to do the typical fall things like bust out my boots and scarves, grab a pumpkin spiced latte, or hit up a pumpkin patch with my family, there is one thing I do every year that officially gets me into the fall mood. I watch You’ve Got Mail.[Read more…]
Well, we made it to Thursday guys! Hope your week has been treating you well. I feel like this week flew by. It’s hard to believe that our Labor Day weekend trip to Omaha, Nebraska for our dear friend Meg’s wedding was almost three weeks ago![Read more…]
Happy Thursday! Anyone else feel like this week just flew by? Here are some of the things that are making me smile. As always, please feel to play along in the comments. 🙂[Read more…]
- 4 Ways to Deal with Work Favoritism – When You Aren’t the Favorite
- Lately I have been using Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo and I love what it is doing to my hair! (Full disclosure they did send me a free bottle to try, but opinions are my own). I feel and have been told my hair looks silkier and fuller. I can’t wait to also try the conditioner.
- As you may have seen on Insta, the fam and I were in Omaha this weekend for my friend Meg’s wedding. Here’s probably my most favorite photo from the whole weekend. Stay tuned for an Omaha recap next week!
- Seasonal Roots just keeps killing it! Now they have a burger bundle you can buy. We sampled it a couple of weeks ago for dinner and it hit the spot in terms of taste, ease, and convenience! If you are interested in signing up for Seasonal Roots deliveries use the code BEEinDC.
- Praying for all those affected by Dorian….
- Grape and Bean Rosemont (there is also a location in Old Town Alexandria) – About a 5 minute walk from my house, Grape and Bean has a nice dining area inside and an even nicer patio outside for patrons to enjoy. Not only can you get wine, cheese, coffee, cider, and salads here, but they also offer a wide range of tasty soups, sandwiches and other delicious entrees!
Happy Tuesday before LABOR DAY WEEKEND. Can you believe it people, we are actually approaching Labor Day weekend? I cannot.[Read more…]
On Saturday, Luke turned 1. (Cue the tears and gasps of how time absolutely flew). We still cannot believe that our “baby” is a year-old now and we are still in the post ” birthday party and weekend visitor” glow today.
Auntie Christy and Auntie Danielle flew up for the big par-tay and it was great to have them visit for the weekend.[Read more…]
A couple of weeks ago, our clan headed down south to Atlanta to visit my brother and his family. We made the most out of our four days there, that is for sure!
Here are some photos if you would like to see.[Read more…]