- I think Ava needs one of these.
- I found this “sorry” article one of the most fascinating things I’ve read recently. I know I do this more often than not and now I’m going to catch myself when I’m about to utter this word.
- So yes, Tommy and I are about 9 years behind from when the TV show, The Office, last aired in 2013 (minus syndication), but we have settled into a new, fun evening routine that I look forward to every day – once the kiddos are in bed, we’ll each have a glass of wine and watch a couple episodes of The Office together. We are currently more than halfway through Season 3. It’s the little things ya’ll.
- If the weather holds this coming weekend, I would love to take the kids to the Blossom Kite Festival on Saturday. Will we see any of you there?!
- We’ve become fans of Nook, another indoor play area with a couple locations around town (Mosaic District and Ballston).
- Decided to treat myself and bought this necklace. Nice way to know Ava and Luke are always with me.
- The Surprising Shift in Michelle Obama’s Style.
- Best Gifts to Bring a New Mother.
- I’m getting into the spring spirit! Bought this cute sweater that I plan on wearing repeatedly.
- Some Blue Jacket fun on Saturday evening!
Hope ya’ll have a great Tuesday![Read more…]
Hello from Tucson again! I’ll be in Arizona until Tuesday. Here are a few fun things I wanted to share as you get into your weekend – including tickets to an advanced screening of a new NBC TV series and a movie starring Kiera Knightly![Read more…]
- The Most Popular Trader Joes Food in All 50 States.
- How Target is trying to woo mom and dads. (Spoiler Alert: it’s working for me…)
- Eying these yoga pants.
- Makes sense to me.
- I love that Tommy and I are getting all of these date nights/days in! On Sunday we got massages and tonight we’re seeing Finding Neverland at The National Theater!
Have a great day!
Happy Tuesday! For those of you that had President’s Day off, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. We had a blast with the kiddos and had ourselves a little fun in Bethesda yesterday. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]
Happy Thursday night, ya’ll. Hope you’re having a good week so far. My work week in Tucson is flying by. Pretty soon I’ll be back home with my sweet family and I cannot wait. Let’s dive into this month’s “Things That Make Me Happy”. As always, please feel free to play along in the ‘Comments’ section![Read more…]
And it’s Tuesday again![Read more…]