Who doesn’t need a comfortable and flattering wear anytime, dress up or down, jersey dress?[Read more…]
- Best Rehearsal Dinner Dresses
- Very interesting Thing Instagram is Testing (hiding likes on posts)
- 11 Things in Your Kitchen You Need to Throw Away Now
- I just couldn’t not include this photo in today’s Tidbits.
Hi ya’ll! Today I wanted to share a recap of my Nashville trip I took with my two best friends from college this past weekend. I had never been to Nashville before and it had always been a city on my radar to travel to. So glad I finally visited Music City.[Read more…]
Hi ya’ll! Happy Hump Day. I thought it would be fun to share what Ava and Luke’s Easter baskets are looking like this year.[Read more…]
And just like that it’s Tuesday again. Still trying to shake off this lingering cough, but feeling SO much better than I did this time last week.[Read more…]
How adorable is this toddler dress? It’s perfect for an Easter gathering or spring brunch. I think it has Ava’s name all over it![Read more…]
- I suppose it’s my turn to be sick. I haven’t been feeling well since last Friday and yesterday was probably the worst I felt. I have a doctor’s appointment later this afternoon where I’ll hopefully get prescribed some stronger meds to kick this nasty cough and congestion out for good. Side note: I pride myself in the fact that I rarely get sick sick, so when I do get sick, I mark it in my calendar. Guess when I was sick last? February 2018!
- Please send thoughts and prayers that I feel better before my GALS NASHVILLE trip this weekend and that no one in my family gets this nasty bug. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Trying to decide how I feel about this: stop calling Asian women adorable.
- I bought this mascara from Beautycounter and I must say I am loving it.
- We took some professional photos amongst the Cherry Blossoms this past weekend (something that has been on my bucket list for a long time)! We got a few sneak peaks yesterday from the photographer. Love them and cannot wait to see the rest!
- 5 Essential Truths to Starting a Business
- So excited to wear this dress on repeat this spring and summer!
- Ladies – How Do You Take Back Credit for An Idea You Had?
- Candle advice that is surprisingly helpful and useful.
- Had a dinner double date with our friends Liz and Ling at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar at Tyson’s Corner this past weekend. I had never heard of Earl’s before, but we really liked their food. Turns out its a Canadian restaurant chain with only a few locations in the U.S. (so far!)
Happy Friday ya’ll!
I’ve decided to start a new series on the blog called “Frugal Friday”! Every Friday I’ll share an economically-friendly item, experience, or opportunity that I think you all might enjoy. While I’m all for the finer things in life (in moderation), sometimes it’s equally fulfilling to find amazing things at affordable prices as well. 🙂[Read more…]