- I suppose it’s my turn to be sick. I haven’t been feeling well since last Friday and yesterday was probably the worst I felt. I have a doctor’s appointment later this afternoon where I’ll hopefully get prescribed some stronger meds to kick this nasty cough and congestion out for good. Side note: I pride myself in the fact that I rarely get sick sick, so when I do get sick, I mark it in my calendar. Guess when I was sick last? February 2018!
- Please send thoughts and prayers that I feel better before my GALS NASHVILLE trip this weekend and that no one in my family gets this nasty bug. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Trying to decide how I feel about this: stop calling Asian women adorable.
- I bought this mascara from Beautycounter and I must say I am loving it.
- We took some professional photos amongst the Cherry Blossoms this past weekend (something that has been on my bucket list for a long time)! We got a few sneak peaks yesterday from the photographer. Love them and cannot wait to see the rest!
- 5 Essential Truths to Starting a Business
- So excited to wear this dress on repeat this spring and summer!
- Ladies – How Do You Take Back Credit for An Idea You Had?
- Candle advice that is surprisingly helpful and useful.
- Had a dinner double date with our friends Liz and Ling at Earl’s Kitchen & Bar at Tyson’s Corner this past weekend. I had never heard of Earl’s before, but we really liked their food. Turns out its a Canadian restaurant chain with only a few locations in the U.S. (so far!)
Happy Friday ya’ll!
I’ve decided to start a new series on the blog called “Frugal Friday”! Every Friday I’ll share an economically-friendly item, experience, or opportunity that I think you all might enjoy. While I’m all for the finer things in life (in moderation), sometimes it’s equally fulfilling to find amazing things at affordable prices as well. 🙂[Read more…]
- I think Ava needs one of these.
- I found this “sorry” article one of the most fascinating things I’ve read recently. I know I do this more often than not and now I’m going to catch myself when I’m about to utter this word.
- So yes, Tommy and I are about 9 years behind from when the TV show, The Office, last aired in 2013 (minus syndication), but we have settled into a new, fun evening routine that I look forward to every day – once the kiddos are in bed, we’ll each have a glass of wine and watch a couple episodes of The Office together. We are currently more than halfway through Season 3. It’s the little things ya’ll.
- If the weather holds this coming weekend, I would love to take the kids to the Blossom Kite Festival on Saturday. Will we see any of you there?!
- We’ve become fans of Nook, another indoor play area with a couple locations around town (Mosaic District and Ballston).
- Decided to treat myself and bought this necklace. Nice way to know Ava and Luke are always with me.
- The Surprising Shift in Michelle Obama’s Style.
- Best Gifts to Bring a New Mother.
- I’m getting into the spring spirit! Bought this cute sweater that I plan on wearing repeatedly.
- Some Blue Jacket fun on Saturday evening!
Hope ya’ll have a great Tuesday![Read more…]
Hello from Tucson again! I’ll be in Arizona until Tuesday. Here are a few fun things I wanted to share as you get into your weekend – including tickets to an advanced screening of a new NBC TV series and a movie starring Kiera Knightly![Read more…]
- The Most Popular Trader Joes Food in All 50 States.
- How Target is trying to woo mom and dads. (Spoiler Alert: it’s working for me…)
- Eying these yoga pants.
- Makes sense to me.
- I love that Tommy and I are getting all of these date nights/days in! On Sunday we got massages and tonight we’re seeing Finding Neverland at The National Theater!
Have a great day!
Happy Tuesday! For those of you that had President’s Day off, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. We had a blast with the kiddos and had ourselves a little fun in Bethesda yesterday. 🙂[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday folks! Hope you’re having a fabulous week so far.[Read more…]