- It was this guy’s first day back at daycare since early-March.
- Nothing says Taco Tuesday like these guys.
- I still can’t stop looking at this flower arrangement I made during a virtual learning class with Helen Olivia Flowers.
- I enjoyed perusing through this print shop.
- This would look great on my backyard patio.
- Ava and her friend had a sweet visit from their new Principal this afternoon in our backyard. (Stay tuned for a school update for Ava on the blog next week).
These earrings are cute, perfect for summer, and are a great price. Need we say more?
Hello! Happy Tuesday ya’ll. I missed you last week, but last week was crazy and every day something had to be taken off the “to-do” list. No matter, I am back at it this week![Read more…]
Hello! Anyone else can’t believe it’s already Thursday? I feel like this week just flew by – and before it passes me by I wanted to share a few photos of what our Father’s Day looked like. I hope you and yours had a wonderful weekend celebrating the dads or dad-figures in your life![Read more…]
Happy Thursday! Time for this month’s “Things That Are Making Me Happy”. As always, feel free to play along in the Comments.[Read more…]
If yesterday was any indication folks, I think we’re in for a hot summer! Which for me, means hair up in a knot or bun with a headband.[Read more…]
Anyone else need an affordable pair of leggings to turn to in the time of COVID-19? Don’t get me wrong, I love Lulu leggings but sometimes spending around $100 for a pair gets old.[Read more…]
And just like that, it’s the Tuesday before Memorial Day weekend. Wow, how did that happen folks? Anyone have any fun, quarantine-style plans? I’m working on ours currently.[Read more…]