Happy Election Day! If you haven’t already, vote! It’s a privilege to be able to vote to make your voice heard. Tommy and I will be heading to the polls shortly. [Read more…]
Good morning folks! As I am officially 10 weeks into breastfeeding for the second time with Luke, I thought it would be apropos to do an updated version of some breastfeeding essentials that have worked for me. You’ll see a couple of repeats from my first post a couple years ago, but that just goes to show you how wonderful and helpful they are! [Read more…]
Happy Thursday Ya’ll!
Hope you’re week has been going well. One more day until it’s Friday and then the weekend. 🙂
Last weekend, my family and I found ourselves at another Macy’s Backstage looking for goodies and treasures! This time we were checking out the Springfield, VA location at Springfield Town Center. [Read more…]
Happy Thursday folks!
Today I am thrilled to share with you photos of Luke’s Nursery. Done in the nick of time – considering his due date is August 24th. 🙂 [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday Folks! Apologies, as it has been FOREVER (it feels like it anyway) since I’ve posted. Definitely not intentional, but there was unexpected backend work that needed to be done on my blog that took a bit longer than originally thought. But I’m back now. 🙂 [Read more…]
Happy Thursday! Welcome to this month’s “Things That Are Making Me Happy”! [Read more…]
Happy Tuesday ya’ll!
- Kind of sad, not gonna lie. I remember when there were a ton of cheap HHs (happy hours) in the city.
- I had a work retreat at Kent Manor Inn on the Eastern Shore last week.
- Listen to your Graduation Playlist. (The biggest hits from the year you graduated).
- I’m starting to think of things to pack in my Hospital Go Bag for Luke. Any suggestions?
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale opens to the general public this Friday – this is one of the items I’m eyeing.
Hope you have a great day!