Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Hope your day is going well so far. Here are a few things I’ve been up to/have been on my mind.
- My good friend Tiffany and one of her sons, Cole, are driving down from Greenwich this weekend to visit and I’m so excited! We have a visit to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum and a dinner at Mia’s on the books already!
- I finally made it to the Colada Shop for a networking lunch last week. While I wasn’t in the best mood to try a colada (I know, I know), I did enjoy their Lemon Mint iced tea and ham and chicken croquettes – which were all amazing.
- This is a pretty vase which will transfer nicely into Fall.
- Our basement flooded (not entirely) last month due to an abnormal amount of thunderstorms and rainfall. We made the decision to completely get rid of the destroyed carpet from the flood and retile that portion of the basement. I was on the hunt for an area rug and a hallway runner. I found this really helpful diagram at HomeGoods to help you decide what size rug you needed based on the layout you wanted.
- I purchased the runner from this Etsy shop and I couldn’t be more in love with the rug or impressed with the quality of service.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)