Hello! Hope you’re week is going wonderfully. Here are some things that are bringing a smile to my face this month. As always, please play along in the Comments. 🙂
- Loved grabbing lunch at The Point Crab House & Grill and a boat cruise in Annapolis with my fabulous former co–worker and her sweet son Tray last weekend!
- Fixer Upper is coming back!
- I’m not quite sure how this is possible, but Luke is turning 2 in less than 2 weeks. I’m having a blast planning a small backyard get together for the occasion. Stay tuned for a recap!
- Also not quite sure how this is possible, but Ava starts Kindergarten on September 8th. Even though school will be all virtual for the foreseeable future I still want to mark this momentous occasion as I would if she were going back in-person. Beginning with the tried and true “first day of school photos with sign”. How apropos is this one I found on Etsy?
- Hockey Play-offs begin today. GO CAPITALS!!!!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)