Let’s see where is the Comeau family on this COVID-19 journey? Ava and Luke’s last day at daycare before it closed was March 13 (my last day at work was the day before), so we are coming on 4 months of this new normal.
So many changes and feelings and observations during this time period, for sure, some of which I have blogged about these past few months.
Today I want to focus on what I have been thankful for during this unprecedented period.
- More family time together
- More family time outside
- More time with Violet
- Getting better and longer sleep at night (on most nights!)
- Adjusting some dietary choices with my personal eating habits in particular, some of which are spilling over to the family. (Which I otherwise, most likely, wouldn’t have had time to experiment with had I not been working remotely full-time).
- Being able to continue to exercise regularly (thank you FB live for streaming my yoga classes!)
- Experiencing first hand the downs of having a small business during a pandemic (or other tumultuous and unpredictable event) and still knowing in my heart of hearts that owning a small business is my dream. (More on this later!)
What have you been thankful for?