Hello! Hope you and yours had a wonderful July 4th weekend.
Here is what we were up to:
- Yours truly enjoyed a friendly socially-distant wine date at Stone Tower Winery with my friend Carolyn on Friday. (Tommy and the kiddos enjoyed the Leesburg Animal Park).
- Luke got his second at-home- quarantine haircut. (Big Sister also got a much needed haircut!)
- Ava and I made our traditional American Flag cake for the 4th!
- We did our annual lavender-picking at Seven Oaks Lavender Farm on Sunday.
- Someone hit another milestone by climbing out/falling out of his crib during nap time on Sunday.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)