Happy Thursday! Time for this month’s “Things That Are Making Me Happy”. As always, feel free to play along in the Comments.
- Tommy and I had our first double date night in months last weekend with our friends Michelle and Brad.
- I had the best 37th birthday a gal could ask for. Recap here.
- My friend Tiffany suggested I get this book and since then I have been making smoothies everyday. I love it.
- While I am very sad my bestie Sarah couldn’t come to DC for the AFI Docs 2020 film festival, I am glad that they decided to get with the “COVID times” and make the film-going a virtual experience this year. I plan on seeing a number of documentaries over the course of the following week!
- I am loving this shirt that I (finally) bought after seeing my friend Christina wear it so many times in our Marco Polo chats.
- This Saturday would have been sweet Ava’s first dance recital, but given the circumstances a live recital couldn’t happen. Instead her studio did the next best thing – had the kiddos wear their costumes to the last dance class of the season and perform their would-be recital dance. We also got Ava (and her friend Addie) flowers for the performance and Addie’s parents got Ava a little present to open and Ava got to eat one of her very favorite meals (chili) for dinner!
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)