Hello! Happy Tuesday ya’ll. I missed you last week, but last week was crazy and every day something had to be taken off the “to-do” list. No matter, I am back at it this week![Read more…]
Archives for June 2020
We recently started doing a weekly chore board of activities for Ava. If/when she completes all her tasks she gets an allowance (of $5). Perhaps she is slowly starting to understand the value of a dollar, but she was incredibly patient to add two weeks of savings up because she has been wanting a magnifying glass for forever! And she got one last week. 🙂[Read more…]
Hello! Anyone else can’t believe it’s already Thursday? I feel like this week just flew by – and before it passes me by I wanted to share a few photos of what our Father’s Day looked like. I hope you and yours had a wonderful weekend celebrating the dads or dad-figures in your life![Read more…]
Happy Thursday! Time for this month’s “Things That Are Making Me Happy”. As always, feel free to play along in the Comments.[Read more…]
Happy Monday ya’ll! I hope you had a great weekend. Yours truly is still basking in all of the love and light I received on Friday (my birthday) and throughout the weekend. Truly, it was a wonderful birthday – with AMAZING weather- and I am so thankful for everyone in my life – especially during these trying and uncertain times.[Read more…]
Hello! Today is my birthday (37!) and I have some very fun plans on the books. Recap coming next week![Read more…]
- Should I Wear a Mask During My Job Interview?
- I have been wanting to take the kids to a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest but couldn’t quite figure out the logistics and placating Tommy’s concern about safety (remember, Helicopter Dad), so it was just perfect that we stumbled on one in Annapolis on Sunday!
- The Inescapable Pressure of Being a Woman on Zoom
- I attended my first virtual baby shower for my friend Tammy who lives in California (the same Tammy from my 14th Street Dinner series). It was a really cute shower. The icing on the cake was an electronic gift card for Starbucks I received this morning for attending. 🙂
- Considering how many margaritas I am making as of late, it was crazy that I didn’t own margarita glasses. No more, no more!
If yesterday was any indication folks, I think we’re in for a hot summer! Which for me, means hair up in a knot or bun with a headband.[Read more…]