Hello! Here are some things bringing a smile to my face.
- Going tulip picking at Burnside Farms – how have I lived in the DC-area for 14 years and not known about this amazing thing you can do?! For an admission price (children 3 and under are free), you can pick a certain amount of tulips (and buy more for an extra charge). And man, are there tons and tons and tons of tulips – and even daffodils – to pick. The whole experience was wonderful and gorgeous. In these times, the farm was very sure to observe social distancing guidelines (only a certain amount of tickets are sold daily and there are assigned times during the day to assure people aren’t too close to one another). When we went it seemed like we had the magical place to ourselves.
- Marco Polo App – I had never even heard of this app pre-COVID, but I’m sure glad Sarah introduced me to it. It helps me keep in touch with several of my friends amongst the craziness.
- New dress – I bought this dress for a photo shoot and I can’t wait to wear it all summer!
- Lemony Chickpea Soup recipe – I stumbled upon this recipe and am so glad I did. It was delicious and I plan on making it again and again.
- Luke learning and nailing riding a scooter!
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)