Hello, hello, hello! How is it the end of February? Pretty crazy right? Well, I have a lot to be happy about this month. As always, please join in on the fun and tell me in the Comments what or who is making you smile. 🙂
- Starting to plan Ava’s 5th birthday extravaganza – Yes that’s right, my sweet Ava J. will be turning 5 in 2 months. I cannot believe it. Wait until you hear what her birthday bash will entail this year. Stay tuned!
- Ava and my Mommy/Daughter Trip to Dallas this weekend – Ava and I will be flying to Dallas on Friday to meet my friend Katie’s daughter, Elizabeth, at her Sip and See. We’ll also catch up with some sweet friends of mine from college and visit Ava’s great aunties. I don’t know who is more excited about this getaway – Ava or me.
- Tommy is back home from his work trip to Boise. Whoop Whoop! The kids were a dream while Tommy was away, but we’re all excited to have daddy back!
- Massage at the Four Seasons Spa – I got a much needed massage this morning and Oh.My.Goodness was it amazing. My massage therapist, Amy, was incredible. I can definitely get used to midweek massages here…
- For now at least, everyone in our family isn’t sick…Our entire family got hit with the flu earlier this month and then Luke (poor thing) got another cold 2 weeks later. All clear for now.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!