- I hope ya’ll had a good Valentine’s Day. Our actual Valentine’s Day was pretty chill. Both Ava and Luke had parties at their daycare so Tommy and I took part in the fun, sugar, and chaos. 🙂
- Then on Saturday my friend Kathryn and I surprised her daughter Addie and Ava with tickets to Disney on Ice and lunch afterwards at Yardhouse. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually enjoyed the performance and am happy to report that Ava did too. I was curious if she could/would sit through the entire performance – and she did! (Probably with the help of popcorn, cotton candy, and a souvenir purchase…)
- Women receive less feedback than men; 3 ways to change that
- The countdown is on for Ava and my girls trip to Dallas to primarily help my friend Katie with her sweet baby girl Elizabeth’s Sip and See! I’m having a blast planning it with Katie. For any Dallas folks – can you suggest the best place to get some fresh flowers for the Sip and See?
- Wondering if I can pull of this peplum dress?
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)