Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Hope you are having a great week so far. This Tuesday Tidbits will be the last of 2019 for me. My clan and I head to Sicily this Friday so I’ll be taking the rest of December to hang out with my family and eat all the pasta and drink all the wine I can. 🙂 Looking forward to continuing this fun series in the new year!
- 6 Ways to Be More Likable by Saying Very Little
- For those of you who do Elf on the Shelf at home!
- Still need a Christmas gift for your bestie? Check out these ideas!
- I think I found what I’ll be doing for my birthday party next year.
- Ava, Auntie Christy (who was visiting for the weekend), and I attended Ballet Nova Center for Dance’s Nutcracker Tea at the Ritz Carlton on Sunday. Ever since Ava was born, my mom and I kept saying how we couldn’t wait until Ava was old enough to take to the ballet, all dressed up. Well, that time has come. I was drawn to this particular performance because they offered a “petite” performance of the Nutcracker to accommodate little people’s attention spans! And the tea, hot chocolate, little sandwiches, and mini desserts were the cherries on top!