Happy cold and rainy Tuesday from DC! If you had Veteran’s Day off yesterday, I hope you enjoyed it. Let’s dive into this week’s Tidbits shall we?!
- Getting excited for our Friendsgiving gathering this Saturday! I put in an order for some delicious pies at Dog Tag Bakery this past weekend. 🙂
- Love this photo I snapped yesterday at the Old Town Alex waterfront.
- I watched Holiday in the Wild yesterday and loved it. Of course, the holiday tilt helped, but I loved the message of the film too. And, hello, it’s also a RomCom.
- Anyone else started fine-tuning their Christmas shopping list of gifts to buy for friends and family?
- I am contemplating buying this tote for work travel and Christmas travel to Sicily. While I’ve read a lot of great reviews, a friend had a negative review of the bag – particularly the strap. If anyone else has any feedback, good or bad, I would really appreciate it!
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)