Hi Friends! Today I’m excited to share a great post from Sheila Johnson on way to improve your yoga workouts and achieve more zen in your life. As a yoga enthusiast myself, I plan on following these tips myself. 🙂[Read more…]
Archives for October 2019
Happy Tuesday before Halloween! Or as I like to refer to it:
- Do or die day for the Washington Nationals….
- I’m not sure I agree with this move, seems like a prime audience.
- Where Women Fall Behind at Work
- I worked on a fabulous Friendsgiving Wedding styled photo shoot with some amazing vendors last week. Cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!
5. I’m in need of some cute fall booties...
Well, we saw and we conquered Rehoboth Beach a couple of weekends ago over Columbus Day weekend! Since Rehoboth is pretty close to D.C. – it’s on the Delaware shore, about a 2.5 hour drive from D.C. – it’s a no-brainer for a road trip with or without kids. It has always been on my travel bucket list, so it felt good to check this guy off![Read more…]
Up until my New York City trip with my friend Katie earlier this month, my answer would have been no – I had never been to a psychic nor had any desire to go to one. I have several friends that love going to them for fun and while it sounded like a cool experience, it never interested me enough to actually go see one. (I did accompany my mom to see one on the Atlantic City boardwalk several years ago, but I didn’t actively participate).[Read more…]
Happy Tuesday! How, oh how, is Halloween next week?! Everyone have their costumes ready?! If not, today’s first tidbit is for you.
First and foremost – GO NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll give you one guess as to what Tommy and I will be watching tonight. 🙂
Happy Monday ya’ll! Today is Tommy and my 8-year wedding anniversary![Read more…]
As you may have read earlier this week, Tommy, Ava, and I loved going to Jack’s Pumpkin Glow again this year. It definitely put us in the Halloween spirit!
We loved it so much, I wanted to give a special person 4 FREE tickets to see this awesome experience (CONGRATS Danielle!!) AND today I’m offering a special promotional discount to all Bee in DC readers! Enter BEEGLOWDC for 20% off regular adult and kid tickets here. (This does exclude anytime tickets).
Make sure to tag me either on Facebook @beeindc or Instagram at beeindcblog if you go!
- My Fall Wardrobe Inspiration
- Have you ever heard of Birdies shoes? Katie wore a pair in NYC and my eyes were immediately drawn to the stylish and comfy flats (she let me try them on). Ya’ll know I live in flats, so I promptly bought a pair last night with the promo code she gave me. I’ll let you know what I think of them!
- Gorgeous flowers
- We’re heading to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for the upcoming long weekend. We have never been here before, but it’s always a local beach trip I’ve wanted to take. If you have any restaurant or kid-friendly activity suggestions, please leave them in the comments!
- I’m still holding out hope for my Nats to advance tomorrow night. We can do it! #stayinthefight