Hello! I’m getting super excited for my NYC trip Part 2 with my friend Katie this weekend![Read more…]
Archives for September 2019
- Don’t forget to enter my Escape To Margaritaville Giveaway!!!
- Women Won’t Achieve True Power Until We Start Talking Frankly About Money
- 9 Things a Woman Couldn’t Do in 1971 in America
- I bought this dress over the weekend – and promptly bought 2 more in different prints.
- We had a lovely celebration in honor of Tommy’s mom yesterday in Portland. (She passed away in early-July).
Happy First Day of Fall! Can you believe it – it’s officially fall now. This is my favorite season so I plan to enjoy it before it quickly becomes winter in a couple of months. 🙂
While I can’t wait to do the typical fall things like bust out my boots and scarves, grab a pumpkin spiced latte, or hit up a pumpkin patch with my family, there is one thing I do every year that officially gets me into the fall mood. I watch You’ve Got Mail.[Read more…]
Happy Friday! I’ve got a fun FREE Frugal Friday opportunity for you today! (Is there anything better than that?!) Grab a friend, SO, or colleague to go see Escape to Margaritaville on Wednesday, October 9th![Read more…]
Well, we made it to Thursday guys! Hope your week has been treating you well. I feel like this week flew by. It’s hard to believe that our Labor Day weekend trip to Omaha, Nebraska for our dear friend Meg’s wedding was almost three weeks ago![Read more…]
Happy Thursday! Anyone else feel like this week just flew by? Here are some of the things that are making me smile. As always, please feel to play along in the comments. 🙂[Read more…]
Apparently, I’m on an environmentally conscious kick right now. I’m thinking of buying these bad boys to use at the office and when I eat out.
- 4 Ways to Deal with Work Favoritism – When You Aren’t the Favorite
- Lately I have been using Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo and I love what it is doing to my hair! (Full disclosure they did send me a free bottle to try, but opinions are my own). I feel and have been told my hair looks silkier and fuller. I can’t wait to also try the conditioner.
- As you may have seen on Insta, the fam and I were in Omaha this weekend for my friend Meg’s wedding. Here’s probably my most favorite photo from the whole weekend. Stay tuned for an Omaha recap next week!
- Seasonal Roots just keeps killing it! Now they have a burger bundle you can buy. We sampled it a couple of weeks ago for dinner and it hit the spot in terms of taste, ease, and convenience! If you are interested in signing up for Seasonal Roots deliveries use the code BEEinDC.
- Praying for all those affected by Dorian….