- Grape and Bean Rosemont (there is also a location in Old Town Alexandria) – About a 5 minute walk from my house, Grape and Bean has a nice dining area inside and an even nicer patio outside for patrons to enjoy. Not only can you get wine, cheese, coffee, cider, and salads here, but they also offer a wide range of tasty soups, sandwiches and other delicious entrees!
- Cheesetique – If you love wine and cheese, this is your place! This wonderful spot offers different varieties of mac ‘n’ cheese, cheeseboards, salads, and sandwiches.
- Los Tios – As a proud Texan, I’m always on the hunt for some good Mexican food. I still haven’t found the best place in DC yet, but Los Tios does fix my Mexican cravings when they are calling!
- Stomping Ground – They have the best biscuits here! We also ordered their fried chicken dinner one Friday night and it was amazing!
- The Garden – Is our new favorite hangout right now. They’ve got drinks (adult and non adult, wink wink), food (and not just appetizer food), it’s outside, and totally kid-friendly. How can you go wrong?
- Catch on the Ave – You can imagine my excitement as a seafood lover, when this gem opened up on Mount Vernon Ave! I definitely get my fried oyster fix here!
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)