A couple of weeks ago, our clan headed down south to Atlanta to visit my brother and his family. We made the most out of our four days there, that is for sure!
Here are some photos if you would like to see.
- We began our trip by eating at the most delicious and amazing BBQ joint (according to Tommy), Fox Bros Bar-B-Q.
- We stayed at an Airbnb this time near Midtown. The two-story townhome was perfect for our clan.
- We ordered dinner in Friday night from Six Feed Under Pub & Fish House. Again, we hit a home run with the restaurant rec from our Airbnb host.
- If you asked Ava, the highlight of our trip would have been going to the Atlanta Children’s Museum to see the special travel Doc McStuffins Exhibit. She was in heaven!
- We enjoyed a cousin dinner at Atkins Park.
- We went to the Little Tart Bakeshop a couple of times for breakfast.
- If you asked Ava’s cousins, Gabe and Liam, what the highlight of the weekend was I’m sure they would say going to Legoland!
- Lunch at Your Pie with the entire wacky crew!
- Be still my heart
We had so much visiting our cousins. We can’t wait for our next visit!