It’s my favorite time of the month! I love sharing some of the things that are making me happy. As always, please feel free to join in, in the Comments!
- I had my first successful solo flight with the kiddos last week! Ava, Luke, and I flew to Portland, Maine early Monday morning and both of them were fantastic throughout the whole process. Big thanks to our friend Matt who drove us to the airport at 6am!
- We loved spending time with our Maine relatives last week. Every time we get together is special, but in light of Tommy’s mom suddenly passing away the week before, this family time was even more sacred and needed. Here is Grammy’s beautiful and touching obituary.
- You may remember that Luke started daycare earlier this month. While Tommy and I knew this was the best decision for him and our family, we were a little apprehensive before sending him to daycare and throughout this whole month. Receiving this photo yesterday (and others throughout the month) made my day.
- We’re all getting excited about our upcoming trip to Atlanta to see my brother, his wife Katie, and their two boys Gabe and Liam. Already on the agenda is seeing the special Doc McStuffins exhibit at the Children’s Museum and going to Legoland!
- I got to catch up with my friend Tiffany a couple weeks ago when I was in NYC for work.
- We are still loving all of the fresh fruit and produce we receive from Seasonal Roots weekly!
Hope you have a wonderful day!