Happy Tuesday ya’ll! I thought I would use this week’s Tuesday Tidbits to share 5 highlights from our vacation last week. In case you missed it, check out yesterday’s post to see all the great places we ate at!
- Tommy booked a very charming Airbnb for us in Willard Square in South Portland. We loved this area!
- Our house was minutes away from Willard Beach. Here are a couple of photos I snapped on a morning jog.
- Ava, Tommy, and Auntie Christy enjoyed an afternoon of swimming in Long Lake, while Luke and I watched from ashore. (Poor baby boy wasn’t feeling tip-top).
- We lunched and explored downtown Kennebunkport one day. Loved it here.
- We explored Bug Light Park, a family favorite.
Maine, you are beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful and reflective visit.