Hello! Hope you all had a wonderful week last week. We sure did! One thing is for sure, the fam and I ate VERY well last week when we were visiting family in Maine. 🙂
Here is a roundup of all the yummy places we chowed down at.
- French Flip – we ate brunch here after landing in Portland last Monday. The crepes we had were absolutely delicious – of course we had to try a savory and sweet one! The space itself is tiny – a couple of sitting tables – so if you come here during high peak time, know you’ll either be sitting outside on the sidewalk or taking your order to go.
- The Lobster Shack at Two Lights – I had one thing on my agenda and one thing only – to eat a tasty lobster while in Maine. My first dinner in Maine delivered!
- Scratch Baking Co – we came here several times for breakfast-y food. Everything we tried and brought back home for friends were very good (so we heard!)
- Elsmere BBQ & Wood Grill – who new Maine was a hot BBQ destination?! We ordered in BBQ one night and I was pretty impressed with their selection – and this is coming from a Texas gal!
- The Boathouse Hotel & Restaurant – we explored downtown Kennebunkport one day and I spotted this gem of a place to eat lunch. It was just what the doctor ordered. The ambiance and food were perfection.
- Omi’s Coffee Shop – great place to grab a tea/coffee/steamer and a breakfast bite. Cute upstairs to work/study/hang out.
- Sea Dog Brewing Company – good drinks and comfy eats!
- OTTO – We ordered dinner here and while I don’t think of myself as a pizza person, the pizza I tasted from someone else’s order was so freaking good.
- Willard Scoops – how can you be on vacation without going to the local ice cream place?!
- Toast Bar – who doesn’t need a joint that is devoted to all different kinds of “toasts”?! All the toast toppings you can think of and more are offered here, plus bagels and coffee.