- Yesterday was a big day in the Comeau household! Ava graduated to Pre-K from Preschool AND Luke started going to daycare. While we are deeply sad to be closing the chapter with Wendy, our nanny for over 3 years, several factors contributed to Tommy and I deciding it was time to seek alternative childcare for Luke. We are still using Wendy for one-offs and will always consider her part of our family.
- I am living in this dress right now.
- My friend Kathryn treated me to a belated birthday present of wine and cheese tasting at Cheesetique this past weekend. It was great catching up with her and learning more about American cheeses!
- Have you all seen the show Younger? As longtime readers on this blog will know, it’s my summer guilty pleasure on TV.
- Any fun plans for the 4th later this week? Ava and I have plans to make an American Flag cake for a BBQ and pool party we’re going to.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)