I don’t know about you, but I love me some grilled asparagus, especially when the weather gets warm. Grilled asparagus is typically my go- to for a veggie side dish with dinner or whenever we have people over to grill out or we go to someone’s house to grill out.
Thanks to Seasonal Roots, I can get my asparagus fix in every week! Here is a super easy recipe that I use to make grilled asparagus.
- Set oven for 350 degrees.
- Take out ungreased cookie sheet and put foil on top of the pan (for easy cleanup).
- Spread out asparagus bunch on the foiled cookie sheet.
- Season with olive oil – I used olive oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese on the asparagus
- Then pop in the oven and bake 350 10-15 minutes!
To pin this recipe click here.
Special Offer for Bee in DC Readers – if you are interested in signing up for Seasonal Roots deliveries use the code BEEinDC so you can get $15 off the $50 membership fee!