- I suppose it’s my turn to be sick. I haven’t been feeling well since last Friday and yesterday was probably the worst I felt. I have a doctor’s appointment later this afternoon where I’ll hopefully get prescribed some stronger meds to kick this nasty cough and congestion out for good. Side note: I pride myself in the fact that I rarely get sick sick, so when I do get sick, I mark it in my calendar. Guess when I was sick last? February 2018!
- Please send thoughts and prayers that I feel better before my GALS NASHVILLE trip this weekend and that no one in my family gets this nasty bug. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
- Trying to decide how I feel about this: stop calling Asian women adorable.
- I bought this mascara from Beautycounter and I must say I am loving it.
- We took some professional photos amongst the Cherry Blossoms this past weekend (something that has been on my bucket list for a long time)! We got a few sneak peaks yesterday from the photographer. Love them and cannot wait to see the rest!
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)