- Best Rehearsal Dinner Dresses
- Very interesting Thing Instagram is Testing (hiding likes on posts)
- 11 Things in Your Kitchen You Need to Throw Away Now
- I just couldn’t not include this photo in today’s Tidbits.
Archives for April 2019
I still can’t quite believe I had never been to the National Arboretum in D.C. until a couple weekends ago with our friends Allison and George and their kids.
The Arboretum spans 446 acres and is located 2.2 miles northeast of the Capitol building. It is a beautiful, lush escape right in the city. The arboretum functions as a major center of botanical research. It conducts research on trees, flowering plants, shrubs and turf, as well as the development of plants.[Read more…]
It’s that time of the month again – for me to reflect on the things that are making me happy. As always, please play along in the comments![Read more…]
- Most Expensive Cities for Business Travel
- This soup looks delicious.
- Love this elegant, simple and functional tote from Everlane.
- We’re hosting a small BBQ this weekend for neighbors and I think these Grilled Salmon Kebabs just might be on the menu…
- In honor of National Picnic Day
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Ya’ll, I cannot believe I didn’t jump on the makeup sponge trend (or whatever you want to call it) sooner. Total game changer. It is so easy and quick to blend my concealer and foundation on my face. Dare I say, my face looks so much better then when I did all my blending with my finger…[Read more…]
Hi ya’ll! Today I wanted to share a recap of my Nashville trip I took with my two best friends from college this past weekend. I had never been to Nashville before and it had always been a city on my radar to travel to. So glad I finally visited Music City.[Read more…]
Hi ya’ll! Happy Hump Day. I thought it would be fun to share what Ava and Luke’s Easter baskets are looking like this year.[Read more…]
And just like that it’s Tuesday again. Still trying to shake off this lingering cough, but feeling SO much better than I did this time last week.[Read more…]
How adorable is this toddler dress? It’s perfect for an Easter gathering or spring brunch. I think it has Ava’s name all over it![Read more…]