Happy Tuesday! For those of you that had President’s Day off, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. We had a blast with the kiddos and had ourselves a little fun in Bethesda yesterday. 🙂
- The 15 Best Vacation Spots for Couples
- Who is Running for President in 2020?
- Bought this super cute dress on sale at Kate Spade.
- Should You Feel Guilty Leaving for a Job Interview at Work?
- Tommy, the kiddos and I checked out the Be With Me Playseum in Bethesda yesterday. The concept is similar to a children’s museum, different stations for kids to play in and let their creativity roam (a grocery store where they can shop, a baking station where they can actually decorate cupcakes and cookies, a fire station, a dress up area where kids can put on princess dresses and put on pretend makeup and much more). While Ava loved it, I’m not sure I would go back to the Bethesda location (it’s located in a basement and the space is pretty narrow and tight, definitely felt claustrophobic at times), I would go check out the newer location in the Annapolis Mall. Apparently, it’s an even bigger space with newer play stations.